• All persons attending do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
• Tickets are nonrefundable.
• Sky River Rock Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
• Bring camping chairs, blankets, and low sun shade is encouraged for the day.
• Dog are allowed but must be on leash at all times. There is a Dog Park click here to see more. Verifiable service animals accepted. It is going to be hot, please consider leaving your dog home for the day.
• No fireworks anywhere on the grounds.
• No public nudity or lewd conduct will be tolerated. If in violation, you may be asked to leave.
• No weapons, including those with concealed weapons permit, will be allowed on the premises. Any weapons found will be confiscated and may be claimed at the end of the show.
• Anyone engaged in violent or unruly behavior will not be tolerated. If it is an emergency please call 911.
• Sky River Rock Festival is a Drug & Violence Free Zone.
• Sky River Rock Festival reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at our discretion.
• Tickets must be traded for wristbands at the entrance gates. Wristbands must be worn at all times! Absolutely NO ONE will be allowed onto the property without a wristband.
• Persons with altered bands will be removed from the property or be required to purchase a new wristband.
• All vehicles subject to search.
• All Beer and Wine must remain inside the Beer Garden as per outline by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board. No carry-in of alcoholic beverages to Willis Tucker Park, nor the disignated Beer Garden. Any unauthorized containers will be confiscated.
*Unopened bottle of water per person will be permitted.
• We encourage all to purchase food from Vendors. Coolers are allowed inside the concert arena.
• No video cameras or recording devices are to be used without authorization
• Anyone caught throwing ANYTHING onto the stage or in the crowd will immediately have their wristband cut and be removed from the premises.
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE